new background

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Destin with John and Amy, Knoxville for the Florida game...I'm Catching up on Blogging!

Weekend before last, Brian and I headed down to Destin for one last beach weekend because I had a day off.  John and Amy, our friends from New Orleans, drove in to meet us.  Jennifer was down in Destin with dental school friends so we had fun hanging out with them too.  We had a nice, relaxing weekend and enjoyed some awesome weather.  Amy made us turkey sandwiches with bacon and avocado to eat on the beach and they were so yummy I'm addicted.  Here are some pics from our beach weekend:



We had an awesome dinner at Louis Louis, the new restaurant owned by the same people that own the Red Bar.  Same menu, same cool atmosphere, closer to Sandestin.  We give it two thumbs up!
For some reason, a girl at Rum Runners later that night thought Jennifer was a bachelorette and gave her a tiara and ring.  We're still not really sure why, but I think this picture of Jenn is super:
Last weekend, we headed to Knoxville for the Tennessee Florida game.  I did not take enough pictures.  We stayed with The Tara Kelley and Steve and had a fun time even though the game was sad.  Steve brought out the Jorts flag again this year in honor of the Florida fans and it was a hit as always:
And a shot of the field.  Like I said, I dropped the ball on the pictures this weekend.  Got to see Tara and Alicia and Mike D and Amelia and McKernan and crowd, but we just needed more time!

No comments:

Post a Comment