new background

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Music Monday (on Tuesday because my internet wasn't working last night, thanks AT&T)

I like music.  But I get do get stuck on the same ten or so classic songs and every playlist I make always includes the song Sittin on the Dock of the Bay.  I love that song and it is good for any situation.  At least in my opinion, but probably not anyone else's.  It just feels nostalgic, and I love that scene in Top Gun where they're sitting on the porch listening to it.


Anyways I also try to find some new music every once in a while.  So, I have to give credit to Brian for this one.  He found it on some website top videos thing, but its pretty cool.  Its a cover of the Insane Clown Posse song, Miracles.  Sounds nothing like Insane Clown Posse and it just makes you feel good to listen to it.  This is the video:



And this is a website that you can download the mp3 for free:
 
Look at the Fields- Miracles

Look at the Fields is the name of the band that did the cover.  Another bonus song because we went to their show week before last is Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes- Desert Song.  If you haven't heard Home, it is great too but its been on the radio a lot so hopefully you've heard it.  Jenn and I went to see them at Minglewood Hall in Memphis.  Another great spot in Memphis that wasn't there when I was in dental school!


So there you have it.  More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment