new background

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Red Dress Gala in Jonesboro with Dr. Burris and friends

This Saturday, we were invited to the Red Dress Gala in Jonesboro, Arkansas by Dr. Burris, who Brian works for.  We had a great time getting all dressed up, and I got to see some friends I hadn't seen in a while and meet some new ones!
All dressed up with Kelly Gwynne Fergus, Emily Gairhan, and Kendall Jones.  I went to dental school with KG and Emily and haven't hung out with them in a while so it was so much fun to get to see them again because they are both awesome!  And, just met Kendall, but I had to admit to her that I've been reading her blog since I got to Memphis.  It was sort of stalkerish, but I think she has a lot of fans so hopefully I didn't freak her out too much.  She has a lot of great recipes with step by step instructions and photos, and she has got quite the following!  Check out her blog and bookmark it! 

Kelly Gwynne and her neighbor in Jonesboro who is so much fun looking prommy!

Kelly Gwynne and her husband Jay.  KG is an orthodontist and is the Fergus in Fergus/Burris Orthodontics where Brian works.  Jay is a dentist in Jonesboro.  They are the Doctors Fergus, or as we like to call them, the Fergi.

Afterwards we headed to Cregreen's Irish Pub in Jonesboro downtown.  Fun times with fun people!!  We got a taxi ride home with Tina, then the next morning sat at our hotel for an hour and a half waiting on a taxi to take us back to our car only to give up and be rescued by The Daniel Holsinger.  Thanks Daniel!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment